Pages

10 October, 2011

Yes, I'm alive!!

Hello WORLD!

It has been a crazy first month here in Madrid!  Unlike studying abroad, when you teach abroad/work abroad, everything isn't set up for you upon arrival!!  We have to look for our own housing, set up our own appointments to allow us to stay in the country past what our visa says, find your way around, set up our own phone/internet/etc...

So what have I been up to?  In a nutshell:
- finding an apartment-- it was no easy task!
- settling in w/ Lauren...THANK GOD FOR IKEA!
- exploring Madrid
- eating, drinking & siesta-ing
- traveling! (stay tuned to hear about Germany & Barcelona...)
- starting school

Thanks for bearing with me the last month..lots of blogging to come in the next few days :)

(my room...it was NASTY prior to my big IKEA binge)


(bathroom, equipped with a bidet!)

(dining room)

(nasty floral print living room furniture...I guess it could be worse)

(part of the kitchen)



No comments:

Post a Comment